Did you know? Based on history, Muslims were the most prized civilization
The most technologically advanced, intellectually superior, producing the best of everything. This has only changed in the last 300-400 years.
Being close to our faith doesn't mean we have to cut off from the world.
Allah wants us to excel in both this deen & dunya
Everyone has a talent. He's created us in this way. Every one of us is raised in one area over the other.
Recognize your talents and strengthen them. Be the best on your field.
How does Allah expect us to live in this world?
5 Step Prophetic Plan of Action
- Know your strengths & build on them. Excel in what you do
- Have a vision & goal in life. Be eager to live the best life
- Seek Allah's help. Do isthikara as part of your prayer routine
- Never give up. If plan A fails, move to plan B
- Don't dwell in the past, accept Allah's plan. Have faith
Yes, Islam is about purification but Islam is also about building civilization.
Majority of our history, we were the most prized civilization. The most technologically advanced, intellectually superior, producing the best of everything. This has only changed in the last 300-400 years.
Beautiful lecture inspired by a powerful hadith via @yasir.qadhi on YouTube