3 Levels of Islam
Set of 3 Prints: Iman, Ihsan & Iqra
These are prints of Islamic paintings by Saleha
This set of three prints includes:
1. IMAN:This painting symbolizes the parallels between the lifelong contributions of the date palm tree and the believer
2. IHSAN: This painting portrays the journey to attaining Ihsan: Excellence in faith
3. IQRA: This painting symbolizes a significant event in Islamic history, marking the beginning of the prophethood
Through symbolic imagery, these paintings captures the essence of our faith. The elements convey the profound concept of constantly being conscious of God's presence and striving for excellence in all aspects of life.
Famous Hadith narrated in An-Nawawi's 40 Hadiths, Angel Jibreel AS asked the Prophet PBUH (in front of the companions), "O Muhammad, tell me about Islam." He then mentioned the three levels of our religion:
1. Islam: Shahadah, obligatory prayers, charity, fasting, Hajj. The first word revealed was 'Iqra' (read). We must read & learn the basics of Islam: the five pillars.
2. Iman (Faith): Belief in Allah, His angels, His book, His messengers, the last day and to believe in the day of judgement.
3. Ihsan: To strive for excellence. Worship Allah as if you see Him.
Our religion is made easy for us. Slow and steady, the believer grows closer to Allah. These paintings serve as a powerful reminder that as believers our goal should be to strive for excellence in both worship and worldly matters.