Spread the beauty of Islam by owning art that tells a story.
Gift Tips: Perfect gift for a family or friend returning from Hajj or Umrah. The art will serve as a reminder of the unforgettable experience.
The Story: This painting symbolizes the wiping of sins during hajj. The Kaaba was created using gold leaf to resemble the light that emits from this holy site. Those who have visited will always remember entering masjid ul haram for the first time. The noor that glistens through this massive masjid is astonishing.
This painting was inspired by a particular memory from umrah. Amidst a large crowd, I saw a woman weeping in sujood. Her voice was loud as it could possibly be. She was alone in the woman's section in sujood. Everyone nearby carried on doing their own thing. She was shaking and choking yet no one disturbed her to calm her. What may seem to be unusual in our daily life is so normal at this holy site. She was alone with her maker... in discussion. The one place you can be surrounded by hundreds of thousands, yet feel alone and comforted in a beautiful way.
Product: This photo print is shipped securely in cardboard packaging. Sold unframed. Packaged with a story card that states the inspiration behind the painting. The story card is a great conversation starter!
Shipping: Orders take 3-5 business days to prepare. North America delivery 4-10 business days. International delivery: 7-15 business days. For express service, contact me
Check out my framing tips here!
1. All prints are sold individually without any framing
2. The actual colour of the print may vary due to screen resolution, lighting or ink output (printer).
3. These are prints on photo paper, not the original painting. Please review size options and details before purchasing.
4. All artwork by Saleha Art is subject to copyright and any reproduction or printing of this work is against the law
5. Please refer to measurements for exact size. Images were digitally adjusted to show prints in interior settings