Power of Dua (4 Qul)
Power of Dua (4 Qul)
Spread the beauty of Islam by owning art that tells a story.
Gift Tips: Ideal to place in a home or office for constant reminder to recite the 4 Quls. Blessed gift for friends and family at housewarmings.
The STORY behind HOLY TEARS:
This painting symbolizes the wiping of sins during hajj. The Kaaba was created using gold leaf to resemble the light that emits from this holy site. Those who have visited will always remember entering masjid ul haram for the first time. The noor that glistens through this massive masjid is astonishing.
This painting was inspired by a particular memory from umrah. Amidst a large crowd, I saw a woman weeping in sujood. Her voice was loud as it could possibly be. She was alone in the woman's section in sujood. Everyone nearby carried on doing their own thing. She was shaking and choking yet no one disturbed her to calm her. What may seem to be unusual in our daily life is so normal at this holy site. She was alone with her maker... in discussion. The one place you can be surrounded by hundreds of thousands, yet feel alone and comforted in a beautiful way.
The STORY behind POWERFUL PROTECTION (4 Quls):
The last four Surahs in the Holy Quran are short yet very heavy as the benefits they provide are significant to the believer. These four Quls are known to provide "powerful protection". Hence, this painting symbolizes the concept of a shield which guards a believer who recites these surahs with complete faith in Allah swt. See how the painting is heavy in textures & movement yet the ayahs are guarded.
Benefits of Reciting 4 Quls:
Surah Ikhlaas: Equivalent to reciting 1/3rd of the Quran. Prophet Muhammad loved this Surah. Reciting this Surah 200 times a day will wipe away 50 years of sins, unless one is in debt (Tirmidhi). Also, Surah Ikhlaas is pure Tawheed which explains the immense benefits. Prophet Muhammad PBUH has said "The love for this Surah will admit you into Jannah." (Tirmidhi). Surah Khafiroon: Equivalent to reciting a quarter of the Quran. Protects from shirk. Surahs Falaq and Naas: Protection from all kinds of worldly evil such as envy, black magic & jinns.
WHAT YOU’LL GET: Two of these ready-to-hang canvases! (Sold as pair) These hand-crafted canvas prints have a hard-backing (no flimsy canvas) and the colours are very vivid. Shipped securely in cardboard packaging.
STORY CARDS: The inspiration behind the paintings are a great conversation starter!
SHIPPING: Delivery in 8-10 business days. See rates at checkout.
- Please refer to measurements for exact size. Images were digitally adjusted to show prints in interior settings
- The actual colour of the print may vary due to screen resolution, lighting or ink output (printer).
- This is not the original painting. It is a photographic reproduction of an original by artist, Saleha.
- Canvas has a sheer flat finish to show all vivid details however, some areas may not be as focused (when observed up-close) due to the heavy texture on the original painting which is difficult to capture.
- All artwork by Saleha Art is subject to copyright and any reproduction or printing of this work is against the law
- No returns or exchanges. So please read all details carefully before purchasing.