Spread the beauty of Islam by owning art that tells a story.
Gift Tips: Great gift for friends and family as a reminder of the blessed night in Ramadan. This print has been popular for nurseries and children's bedrooms.
This is a canvas print of my painting titled HURRICANE
The Story: The movement, colours and texture symbolize the transformation of the Black Stone named Hajaru Aswad (placed on the Kaaba). The stone use to be as white as milk when it was brought down to earth from Jannah but it gradually turned black as it came in contact with the sinful people of this world. It's been said that Allah swt responds to the believer when he recites Surah Fatiha and so, this surah adorns the painting to imply that Allah swt's mercy overpowers his anger. Let's call upon him for forgiveness.
WHAT YOU’LL GET: This ready-to-hang canvas! This hand-crafted canvas print comes with a hard-backing (no flimsy canvas) and the colours are very vivid. Shipped securely in cardboard packaging.
STORY CARD: The inspiration behind the painting is a great conversation starter
SHIPPING: Worldwide delivery in 8-10 business days. FLAT RATE $19.99 to US, UK, Australia, Canada and $59.99 for international.
TIP: Use green tape to draw a rectangle on your walls to get the best idea of which size works best for your interior space!
- Please refer to measurements for exact size. Images were digitally adjusted to show prints in interior settings
- The actual colour of the print may vary due to screen resolution, lighting or ink output (printer).
- This is not the original painting. It is a photographic reproduction of an original by artist, Saleha.
- Canvas has a sheer flat finish to show all vivid details however, some areas may not be as focused (when observed up-close) due to the heavy texture on the original painting which is difficult to capture.
- All artwork by Saleha Art is subject to copyright and any reproduction or printing of this work is against the law
- No returns or exchanges. So please read all details carefully before purchasing.