Spread the beauty of Islam by owning art that tells a story.
Gift Tips: Ideal to place in a home or office for constant reminder to recite Astagfhar. Blessed gift for friends and family.
This is a canvas print of my painting titled GRATITUDE
Ayat #1: "And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.'" Surah Ibrahim 14:7
Ayat #2: I seek the refuge of Allah, whom there is none worthy except him, the living, the eternal and I repent unto him.
The Story: Inspired the story of Ali RA and Fatima RA. Did you know? The only thing they owned was a sheep skin to sleep on. Who would be more deserving of the luxuries of the world if not Fatima RA, the queen of Jannah? But a kingdom that will be taken away at any moment is not a kingdom at all.
The hardships of this world were taking a toll on her body so Ali RA suggested that she ask for help from the Prophet PBUH, after a battle. So she asked her father Prophet Muhammad PBUH if they could have a helper. The Prophet PBUH said, “shall I give you something even better? Say Subhanallah 33 times, Alhumdulillah 33 times and Allahuakbar 34 times before you sleep”. Fatima RA did not get bitter with the trials of this world. She suffered with her father. Something to remember when life gets difficult. We can get through this.
The movement and heavy textures in this painting symbolize motion, growth and change. All of which require patience. The geometric shape represents a compass. A believing, guided heart is meant to be a compass that can help one remain on the straight path. The 33 strokes serve as a reminder to recite what the Prophet PBUH prescribed for his beloved daughter. In the theme of being grateful, I included the dua for astaghfar as a reminder to seek forgiveness for the times we were ungrateful even though we woke up with a roof over our heads, good health and food on the table. Prophet PBUH said if you have all of these things, "it's as if he were given the entire world.” Al-Tirmidhi
WHAT YOU’LL GET: This ready-to-hang canvas! This hand-crafted canvas print comes with a hard-backing (no flimsy canvas) and the colours are very vivid. Shipped securely in cardboard packaging.
STORY CARD: The inspiration behind the painting is a great conversation starter
SHIPPING: Worldwide delivery in 8-10 business days. FLAT RATE $19.99 to US, UK, Australia, Canada and $59.99 for international.
- Please refer to measurements for exact size. Images were digitally adjusted to show prints in interior settings
- The actual colour of the print may vary due to screen resolution, lighting or ink output (printer).
- This is not the original painting. It is a photographic reproduction of an original by artist, Saleha.
- Canvas has a sheer flat finish to show all vivid details however, some areas may not be as focused (when observed up-close) due to the heavy texture on the original painting which is difficult to capture.
- All artwork by Saleha Art is subject to copyright and any reproduction or printing of this work is against the law
- No returns or exchanges. So please read all details carefully before purchasing.