Spread the beauty of Islam by owning art that tells a story.
Gift Tips:Ideal to place in a home or office for constant reminder to send blessings to the Prophet PBUH by reciting Durood. Blessed gift for friends and family at housewarmings.
This is a canvas print of my painting titled DUROOD
The Story: This painting is inspired by the moment where one recites Darood-E-Ibrahim when visiting the Prophet Muhammad’s PBUH grave in Masjid-e-Nabawi. The masjid is overflowing with souls from around the globe, yet the atmosphere is cool and calm. The green and gold interior is splendid and probably the most memorable. This was my humble attempt to symbolize the famous pillars, green dome and umbrellas in an abstract way. The silver leaf in motion represents the cool breeze felt during Fajr in the early morning hours.
Reciting Durood is done to send Allah’ mercy and blessings on the Prophet Muhammad PBUH to show our love and gratitude. The benefits are immense. It’s a way for us to get high ranks in the court of Allah. Reciting the Darood raises the status of its readers. Prophet Muhammad PBUH said,
“On the day of Qiyamah the person closest to me will be the one who has sent the most Durood unto me.” (Tirmidhi)
“Whoever supplicates Allah to exalt for me, Allah would exalt him ten times”. (Muslim)
WHAT YOU’LL GET: This ready-to-hang canvas! This hand-crafted canvas print comes with a hard-backing (no flimsy canvas) and the colours are very vivid. Shipped securely in cardboard packaging.
STORY CARD: The inspiration behind the painting is a great conversation starter
SHIPPING: Worldwide delivery in 8-10 business days. FLAT RATE $19.99 to US, UK, Australia, Canada and $59.99 for international.
TIP: Use green tape to draw a rectangle on your walls to get the best idea of which size works best for your interior space!
- Please refer to measurements for exact size. Images were digitally adjusted to show prints in interior settings
- The actual colour of the print may vary due to screen resolution, lighting or ink output (printer).
- This is not the original painting. It is a photographic reproduction of an original by artist, Saleha.
- Canvas has a sheer flat finish to show all vivid details however, some areas may not be as focused (when observed up-close) due to the heavy texture on the original painting which is difficult to capture.
- All artwork by Saleha Art is subject to copyright and any reproduction or printing of this work is against the law
- No returns or exchanges. So please read all details carefully before purchasing.